Friday, May 15, 2009

Visiting Mickey Mouse



Kyle and the Alta Sierra orchestra (and chaperone Mom)made a visit to Disneyland this morning at 4:00 am!!! They are getting to have fun riding the rides and seeing the sights. They are only there for the day and are supposed to be heading back home tonight at around 10:00pm. That will put them back around 3:00am!!! They should spend most of tomorrow in bed snoozing I would imagine. Any way....i'm sure they had a great time. From the looks of Kyle's picture at the left, he needs some tooth picks to keep his eyes from

going shut.

As for Cameron, he started playing for his summertime baseball team a couple of weeks ago. Formerly known as the Fresno Blue Devils, the team is now called the Central Valley Bulldogs. They will be traveling a little more than in the past and playing tournaments places like San Luis Obispo and Sacramento among others. He enjoys playing for this team more than any other teams he's ever played for. I'm going to attempt to play an inning or two on Sunday for my men's hardball league. This will be the first time since hurting my ankle sliding into home plate. We'll see how it holds up. I practiced on it last weekend after taping it up and wearing my brace and it seemed to be doing pretty good. I am absolutely chomping at the bit to get playing again. That's about it for us here. I hope this entry finds everyone doing well.

No comments: