Friday, June 6, 2008

School's Out!!!!!


Well today was the last day of school for everyone. Cameron finished his first year of high school at Clovis North High School, Kyle finished his last year of elementary school, and Ronda (like every year) called me and sang her rendition of "i'm on vacation, i'm on vacation". Her song didn't razz me as much this year as I was already on vacation from my 2nd to last semester in the Fresno State teaching credential program. By the end of December i'll be a full-fledged teacher and finally back in the working world! My wife and family have been so supportive getting me through the program, it's been great. This summer Cameron will be playing some legion baseball with his school team. He also just got his drivers permit this past week!!! ugh!!! Kyle is going to take some golfing lessons or camps. Ronda is going to teach summer school for three weeks or so, and i'm going to be trying to find any and every odd job I can find to make some extra cash. Hopefully we can take a trip as a family camping and to the beach a couple of times over summer too. It should be a great summer hangin out together.

3 comments:

Darryl Booth said...

Digging the new blog. Subscribed to your RSS feed!

Sara said...

Love the idea! We're looking for future editions of the Schmidt Family blogisphere :-)
Sara

Nate5.0 said...

Wow! Cool blog. What a good idea. Hey Cameron, when we going cruising?? Too bad my dad got rid of the Corvette we could have broken in your driving skills the right way. Just kidding Jeff and Ronda.

Nate